Why does Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited need my personal information?
In order to provide our Users with a more personalized, relevant, and intelligent service, Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited regularly makes improvements to this Site. The collection of personal data greatly assists Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited in this improvement process by identifying the interests and needs of the many Users to this Site. Data collection also assists Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited by allowing it and its affiliates to advertise its products and/or services in a more efficient manner.
Although Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited’ primary goal in collecting personal information is to deliver a customized and personalized service to you, Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited may also use the personal information it collects to (i) send Users e-mail notification of new features or information available through the Site or that Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited otherwise feels might be of interest to Users of this Site and (ii) allow third party advertisers and retailers, and their affiliates, offering goods or services that Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited thinks might be of interest to Users of this Site to deliver to you relevant information and offers. Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited also collects IP addresses, or the location of your computer on the Internet, for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes, and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and others.
How and what information does Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited gather or track?
Through the use of “cookies” (as described below) and on-line data entry, survey, product purchase and registration forms, Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited may collect and/or monitor, in aggregate and individual form, personal identifying facts or data on, among other things, the following information:
• other various health-related information
• home server
• domain name
• e-mail address
• site traffic
• mailing address
• telephone number
Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited gathers most of the personal information it collects on its Users during an initial voluntary registration process. Although some of the personal identifying information is necessary for Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited to deliver some of its valuable services, all of the personal information collected is optional with respect to use of this Site. Accordingly, Users can determine to a large extent what information they wish to submit on a voluntary basis to Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited.
In addition to the initial voluntary registration process, Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited occasionally asks Users for personal information at other times, including when they complete optional survey forms or fill out optional contact forms for additional information on particular products and services. In addition, Users are required to submit personal information to Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited when purchasing certain products on the Site.
Although most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, if you prefer, a User may decline the placement of a cookie on his or her hard drive by using the appropriate feature(s) of one’s web browser software (if available) to delete the cookie. Users should understand, however, that certain areas within this Site may not function properly if the web browser will not accept cookies.
What about external web sites?
What does Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited do to keep this Site secure?
Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited has implemented a number of security features throughout the Site to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. For example, Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited grants access to any stored personal information Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited may collect on its Users only to authorized personnel. Moreover, when a User registers on-line or accesses his or her account information through this Site, Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited offers the User the ability to use a secure server. The secure server encrypts all information a User inputs before it is sent to Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited.
Please be advised, however, that although Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited has endeavoured to create a secure and reliable Site for its Users, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited via this Site or E-mail cannot be guaranteed. When disclosing any personal information, all Users should remain mindful of the fact that it is potentially accessible to the public, and consequently, can be collected and used by others without User consent. Accordingly, Users should consider carefully if they want to submit sensitive information that they would not want disclosed to the public and should recognize that their use of the Internet and this Site is solely at their own risk. Users, alone, are ultimately responsible for maintaining the secrecy of their personal information. Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited has no responsibility or liability for the security of personal information transmitted via the Internet. Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited urges all of its Users to be careful and responsible whenever they are on-line.
Can I opt-out of Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited’ data collection and/or distribution?
As noted earlier, the collection, use, and distribution of personal data greatly assist Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited in creating a more personalized, relevant, and intelligent service. Without the use of personal data, Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited could not deliver its valuable content and services in the most beneficial way. Consequently, Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited does ask for the submission of some personal data, although such submission is not required to use the Site.
Do I have the ability to access and correct my personal information?
At any time, a User may contact Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited via e-mail to request:
• A summary of any personal information retained by Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited on such User,
• A change to the User’s personal data record maintained by Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited, or
• Removal of the User’s personal data record from Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited’ database.
Users may send their requests to the following e-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited receives such a request, Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited may require the User to confirm or verify any change to the User’s personal record.
What about the collection of personal information from children?
This Site is not primarily intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18) (“children”). Accordingly, Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited will not knowingly collect or post information from children without parental or guardian consent. Moreover, Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited will not knowingly collect or use any personal data collected from children for any purpose whatsoever, including disclosure to any third party.
Does Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited disclose personal information to third parties?
1. With respect to obtaining certain products and/or services from this Site, Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited may request your permission to disclose to a third party certain registration information you have provided to Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited (“Registration Information”). Where Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited has obtained your permission, Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited will disclose your Registration Information to such third party so that you do not have to enter your Registration Information more than once. Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited may also disclose your Registration Information to certain third parties in connection with Third Party Programs as described below.
2. We may employ other third parties to perform services or functions on our behalf in order to improve our Site, merchandising, marketing and promotional efforts, communications or other services, or to facilitate e-commerce transactions, including processing orders placed by credit card. Those third parties may include authorized contractors, consultants and other companies working with us (collectively, “agents”). They only have access to your information as needed to perform their functions, and they may not share any of your information with others or use it for any other purpose than providing or improving Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited’ services and offerings.
3. Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited may be obligated to cooperate with various law enforcement inquiries. Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited reserves the right to share or transfer your Registration Information or other information to comply with a legal requirement, disclose any activities or information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, determine necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, for the administration of justice, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
4. Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited discloses personal information in aggregate form to third parties or advertisers, in a manner by which you will not be personally identifiable. For example, Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited might tell an advertiser how many males between 20 and 30 years in age have visited the site over a period of time.
What about information I enter into public forums included in Bothwell Physiotherapy Limited’ Site?