Elbow Injuries and Elbow / Forearm Pain
What are your Elbow Pain Symptoms
- Do You Have Severe Elbow Pain?
- Are the Elbow Pains Shooting down your Arm?
- Is your Elbow Painful and Swelling?
- Does your Elbow Lock?
If you answer ‘YES’ to these questions then you should see your Doctor – especially if you have had a fall!
If ‘NO’ then this video checks whether you can fully bend (elbow flexion) and more importantly fully straighten (elbow extension) your elbow.
There are many elbow pain causes and the ability to fully straighten your elbow joint is crucial for people suffering from elbow injuries and pain.
In addition if you suffer from Tennis Elbow injury then it is essential that your elbow straightens fully – otherwise your Tennis Elbow pain will not improve!
Follow the instructions carefully and compare both arms.
Obviously if both arms are the same then this is normal for you!
Have you taken my Extensive Professional Tennis Elbow Self-Assessment Tool?
- what type of Tennis Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis do you have
- if you are doing the correct exercises
- what underlying problems are stopping your elbow from getting better
- if your neck is causing the problem
- and many more things…..
Take the FULL ASSESSMENT at Tenis Elbow Assessment
This entry was posted on Monday, June 28th, 2010 at 11:08 am and is filed under Elbow and Forearm Pain, Medial / Lateral Epicondylitis Elbow Injuries. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.